The aim of the project is to increase data collection efforts on breeding birds in Albania according to the EBBA2 methodology and to strengthen and increase human capacities for bird data collection in Albania.
The main goal is to collect and provide information on breeding birds in the last uncovered 50 x 50 km grids as contribution to EBBA 2.
• To conduct fieldwork in gap areas on breeding birds in Albania according to the EBBA 2 methodology
• To coordinate participants and strengthen their cooperation
• To compile all data on breeding birds of Albania in a format required by EBBA 2 and send them to EBBA 2 coordination team
• Coordination meetings among participants on methodology and reporting issues
• Undertake field-work to collect information on breeding birds of the last uncovered 50 x 50 km grids
• Collect and provide the required information to EBBA 2 coordinators
• Promote efforts for Albania’s contribution in EBBA 2
EBBA2 is a project of the European Bird Census Council (EBCC), managed by the Swiss Ornithological Institute, funded by MAVA Foundation and implemented by AOS-Albanian Ornithological Society.
European Bird Census Council (EBCC), MAVA
Input your search keywords and press Enter.